- Perform Quality internal auditor and support implementation of follow-up corrective actions to ensure compliance with ISO9001:2015/HQ and applicable local regulations.
- Manage yearly external audit ISO9001:2015 and ISO45001:2018.
- Update business processes, procedure, work instructions and etc. for consistent of Quality Management System, and communicate to carry forward lessons learned from quality concerns.
- Drive and influence organizations, management, and teams to maintain and develop Quality performance.
- Participate and brief in QM/EHS monthly Management review.
- Conduct supplier/sub-contractor quality audit.
- Setup Quality Policy and update KPI quarterly based.
- Electrical Engineering or substation automation engineering :70% to 80% of the time
- Medium voltage switchgear electrical engineering
- Or Substation automation engineering and CRP / DFR / Process Bus engineering
- Or substation automation service professional
- Professional experience: Above 3 years working experience in quality management and other Management System e.g. Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety in Smart Infrastructure – Electrification and Automation sector or similar fields.
- Professional experience: Above 3 years working experience in medium voltage switchgear electrical engineering such as single line, schematic, logic design, or substation CRP/DFR/process bus engineering and substation automation engineering, or substation automation service professional.
- A detailed understanding of ISO9001/ISO14001/ISO45001 and experience in auditing.
- Good in written, verbal and presentation skills
- Be able to communicate and understanding in Thai/English writing, speaking, and listening.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time