Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Product Manager – Launch and Pricing for Grid Software Business Unit.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the growth journey you’d like to take, move to Siemens to learn and to build a better real and digital future.Your Challenge
The candidate will be hired in Milan and she / he will be responsible for further drive the success of our software portfolios. In this role, you will be part of our Portfolio and Product Marketing team with the goal of coordinating the activities to efficiently introduce globally both newly crafted SW products and new releases of them and define a methodology to streamline the product pricing based on a common framework. Specifically, you will:
- Support product managers during the launch phase of their products, based on a “product launch checklist” that includes tasks linked to marketing, pricing, logistics, customer support, patent clearing, legal contracting, distribution.
- Work with the Portfolio and Finance teams to streamline the pricing across all Portfolios based on a common pricing framework. Drive the process of updating pricelist(s) and the communication to regional companies.
- Coordinate the definition of orderable license items for each software products and manage the database of those elements.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to optimize the process with the objectives of harmonize the results across multiple products and reduce the time to market
- a university degree in electrical or software engineering or similar
- previous professional experience in marketing or product management in software business
- Experience in SaaS business in considered as a plus
- highly flexible and able to implement well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization
- strong communication skills
- Proficient English skills round up your profile
- Think about everything from the customer perspective
- Always strive to develop technology and ethical guardrails in parallel
- Be a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- European Work Permit
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
- Cutting-edge tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity!Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time