Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Project Management Excellence Manager (f/m/d) at Siemens Healthineers to define, further develop and globally implement the PM@Healthineers framework & process.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You define, further develop and globally implement the PM@Healthineers framework & process and provide and continuously improve standards, tools and templates
- You incorporate mandatory requirements and good practices from Siemens Healthineers (SHS) stakeholders (e.g. Order-To-Cash, business area) into the PM@Healthineers framework
- You communicate major plans/activities relevant for the SHS countries/zones and business areas and support the country PMO Heads, e.g. in implementation or best practice sharing
- You develop PM training content, and you provide PM training
- You carry out advanced data collection, monitoring PM-related data quality and analysis for process mapping, develop budgets and cost analysis to determine feasibility for process/tool changes
- You support in conducting compliance audits, PM maturity assessments, program evaluations and reviews to drive results with the fortitude to ensure change is permanent
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in a related technical or engineering discipline; MBA in Business Management is preferred
- You are a certified (senior) project manager (e.g. PM@Siemens)
- You have several years of experience working in large/complex projects as responsible project manager (in different business areas)
- You have in-depth experience with matrix organizations and have worked in different assignments in a local country, in a regional as well as a global role
- Do you already have many years of sound professional experience and further qualifications in this field, but no degree? Then we are also looking forward to your application
- You are experienced in working with cross-functional teams, and designing and directing programs tied to the organization’s strategic objectives
- You have knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures of particular areas of specialization in project management and execution, preferably gained from different industries
- You have in-depth experiences and knowledge of the Offer-to-Cash process, including the interface to customers
Your attributes and skills:
- You are characterized by good moderation and presentation skills
- You show a high level of collaboration and strong execution skills, and you can influence change
- Facing challenges and issues is not a problem for you and you are proactively searching for suitable solutions
- It is no problem for you working with standard Microsoft Office programs, especially PowerPoint and Excel. You are also interested in new features offered by Microsoft such as Power Apps
- You will be working in an international environment; excellent English skills are a must-have. Very good German skills are highly preferred
- You have the ability to travel globally on a flexible schedule as needed (approx. 10% of your working time)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time