As part of the software sales team, participate in the sales process to facilitate sales of software. Engage with potential and existing customers to understand customer needs and high-level requirements.
Utilizing knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, support product and solution positioning by preparing and delivering demonstrations of the technical capabilities of the proposed solutions to customers using standard material.
Speak with authority on our customer's business issues, and how Siemens DISW can improve their business.
Support the selection of appropriate suites of technology and proposal development for customer process improvement which ensure the interoperability and effectiveness of the overall solution within the context of the customer's business.
Works on projects/assignments of diverse scope. Typically works under minimal supervision on assignment/projects.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Gather high level customer business and technical requirements, understand existing information technology infrastructure, and determine customers business needs as part of the sales effort.
- Support the selection of appropriate suites of technology and proposal development for customer solution process improvement which ensure the interoperability and effectiveness of the overall solution within the context of the customer's business.
- Work closely with the Sales and Portfolio Development team to identify customer needs and contribute to achieve sales milestones.
- Be a trusted advisor on our customer's business issues, and on how Siemens Digital Industries Software can improve their business
- Build and deliver DISW project pilot environments.
- Contribute to the response to customer Requests for Proposals / Requests for Information, as part of selling efforts.
- Capture and communicate customer, industry, and sales needs to marketing and product development.
- Utilizing knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, industry best practices and competitive differentiation, create and deliver powerful, compelling product demonstrations for the product range of DISW products and solutions to them in support of selling efforts.
- Consolidated experience in a customer-facing role, or business development function in a Software company
- Able to understand, position and present the value of end-to-end digital transformation in the context of an Industry
- Comfortable in delivering technical presentations, including video snippets of software demonstration
- A good communicator and brilliant presentation skills
- Leadership and project management skill, to define and track structured work plans
- English must be advanced level, Spanish speakers are welcome too
- Willing to travel
- Candidate should have a BS degree in, but not limited to, an engineering related discipline, or equivalent working experience.
- Preferred experience with Siemens Xcelerator software portfolio including: Teamcenter PLM, NX CAD, NX CAM, SolidEdge
- Have a good understanding of Product Engineering, Process and Discrete Manufacturing
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time