Mindsphere Product Marketing Manager
Do you have a background in Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)? Are you skilled at working with product and process experts to define differentiated messaging that wins in the marketplace? Do you have experience leading a virtual team?
The Mindsphere Product Marketing Manager is responsible defining and developing compelling, differentiated value propositions for Siemens IIoT solutions and developing content that drives those value propositions into the marketplace – both through marketing campaigns and through sales. In this role, you will work closely with Product Management to determine the best messaging and positioning, develop engaging content that helps the market understand the unique value proposition Siemens provides in IIoT, and work with the industry field marketing team to drive that content into the marketplace through integrated marketing campaigns. You will also be responsible for developing content leveraged by sales in their direct engagement with customers.
Mindsphere Marketing Essential Functions
- Gathers and documents input from market research, sales feedback, and customer interactions
- Develops or contributes to messaging briefs, buyer personas, competitive positioning and other source documents
- Maintain working knowledge of capabilities, roadmaps and release schedules for assigned products and/or solutions
- Collaborates with appropriate stakeholders to define and develop differentiated solutions that address our target customers business challenges
- Defines appropriate marketing campaigns -- including messaging, positioning, value proposition, trends, implications, possibilities or other required elements – for assigned solutions and/or products
- Provides market insights to product management to support the development of high-quality solutions and products
- Drives the development of demo kits that convey the value of assigned solutions and/or products and align to the messaging and positioning of our campaigns
- Partners with sales enablement, and other necessary stakeholders, to ensure that the field has been properly educated on our solution offerings
- Monitors and measures the effectiveness of assigned marketing campaigns against defined KPIs
- Adjusts the asset and tactic mix of assigned marketing campaigns according to performance data to ensure KPIs are met
- Collaborates with industry strategy and marketing to ensure that the messaging, positioning and value of assigned solutions and/or products is being properly represented within our broader industry solutions
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- A solid understanding of IIoT software applications and SaaS business models. This could include industrial connectivity, data exploration and visualization, condition monitoring, predictive maintenance, advanced analytics, and data security
- Strong background in marketing software-based solutions, specifically message and value proposition development and content marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability in a program management role; with strong organizational and change management skills and a strong sense of ownership/bias for action to deliver results
- Ability to facilitate, manage and lead cross functional teams to drive project completion
- Must be a flexible and creative individual capable of leading and managing multiple priorities and projects in a fast paced, often ambiguous and diverse environment
- proven ability to manage programs/projects, including definition of timing plans, resources and deliverables as well as issue identification and resolution
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision; This is an individual contributor role
- Structured thinker and excellent analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Candidate should have the ability to travel up to 15-20%.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in an Engineering discipline with an MBA or equivalent experience in Marketing is preferred.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.