For more about us, check out this  link.Are you ready to be part of the journey and help us make real what matters?
Join our team as a Logistics Continuous Improvement Project Manager on a permanent basis.
This is a hands-on leadership role, where your responsibilities will mainly consist of participating in day to day & strategic Logistics & Customs Trade management operation, including process development in SAP S4 HANA, coordinating process improvements between internal groups, operational metric development, and identifying new projects for harmonisation.
Working with the Global Logistics & Customs Trade Director, you will support with identifying, tracking, and driving a successful conclusion of continuous improvement and global harmonisation initiatives - instil customer centricity and support a culture of excellence in the Global Logistics & Customs Trade Organisation.Key Responsibilities:
- Establish governance as Global Process Owner for Logistics & Customs Trade Processing. Attend cross functional meetings to support initiatives with cross functional upstream / downstream teams and other service lines - identify and remove roadblocks and facilitate the implementation of coherent and efficient cross functional business processes.
- Operate closely with Global Logistics & Customs Trade Director on activities that steer performance management within the Operations groups.
- Support with representation in SAP S4 HANA, GTS and other IT tools enhancement meetings, identifying and driving operational improvements applying Lean methodologies
- Monitor and analyse important metrics where appropriate, support with considering/developing action plans to target improvement and remove bottlenecks within the Logistics & Customs Trade cycle.
- Manage a small team of analysts that support with ad hoc projects and requests for information as they arise.
- Build relationships & network with Siemens AG Logistics/SCM functions.
- Build a knowledge base of corporate business processes linked to Global Logistics & Customs Operations.
- Represent Global Logistics and Global Customs in global cross-functional projects as well as merger and acquisition projects.
- Previous experience working within a supply chain environment
- Proven experience working in A Continuous Improvement focused role
- Project Management experience required
- Knowledge of SAP ERP and Logistics environments is important
- Previous experience in Customer Service/Finance/Administration, SAP order processing an advantage
- An Eye for Process redevelopment and enhancements
- Strong understanding of Lean Six Sigma Methodologies
- Flexibility to Travel
We are looking for someone who has a strong sense of urgency and customer orientation. Experience in deploying solutions in manufacturing or logistics operations. You will be flexible and capable of working with your own initiative with a professional attitude and good communication skills.
Does this sound like you, if yes then we would welcome you application
**Internally this role is know as Global Delivery Excellence Manager**We are Siemens
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Ireland) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time