Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries Software is not a manufacturing company. We are a growing software company - bringing the technologies and innovations of tomorrow to our customers today. With the resources and opportunities of a large corporation, your opportunities are endless. The role you apply for today, is only the first step in your Siemens journey.
Join our team now as "Solution Architect / Implementation Consultant (m/f/d) MES/MOM" at one of our 18 locations in Germany.
Our culture is characterized by an open and cooperative atmosphere, the team at the center. With us, you will be involved in exciting, highly complex projects at renowned and successful companies from various industries with the opportunity to act on your own responsibility. Reach for it!
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
Digitalization poses major challenges for many companies and will change processes immensely in the coming years; everyone is talking about the buzzwords (e.g. closed loop manufacturing, product lifecycle management or Totally Integrated Automation, digital twin, Industry 4.0). We help our customers to face the transformation challenges they are facing on the path to sustainable and superior competitiveness.
We are looking for consultants who have already gained initial project experience with the customer and who can quickly integrate into our product landscape on the basis of their MES know-how.
- As a MES/MOM specialist, you will bring together the requirements of our customers and the solutions developed in pre-sales. You define concrete architectures based on customer needs, of course always with a view to optimal economic feasibility.
- You are responsible for the targeted integration of the architectures into the overall systems, taking into account existing IT system landscapes.
- You will work on-site at the customer's location as far as possible, both on your own and in project teams
- In the event of technical problems arising in the customer project business, you will support our internal support and product development in order to work together to find a solution
- As a technical expert, you will actively work on the documentation and further development of best practices and the further expansion of our knowledge database
What you need to realize what matters
- Methodical competence in consulting and concept development
- You have process knowledge from one or more industries in the environment of manufacturing, ideally medical devices, high-tech electronic or semiconductors
- You know the benefits of the PLM philosophy, and understand the role of our products
- You are able to guide the customer on the way to the realization of his individual MES needs
- You like to communicate with people and you are confident and confident with customers
- You are a person with a view on the big picture who also enjoys working on the technical detailsYou are able to familiarize yourself with new topics independently
- Our customers experience you as enthusiastic, competent and with subtle powers of persuasion
- Since we work very closely with our customers, a high degree of willingness to travel is required
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Experiences with Camstar / Opcenter Core as well as IIS, Windows Server, SQL Server, Oracle and C# are an advantage
What we offer
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. In Germany, more than 2,000 colleagues are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Mr. Marc Lerch
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time