Hybrid Cloud Windows Architect
The Hybrid Cloud Windows Architect will be part of a team which designs, builds, and operates the global Azure, AWS, and On-premises environments of Siemens Healthineers (SHS) and technical leader for Microsoft Windows technologies. The Hybrid Cloud Windows Architect will also assist in Cloud monitoring and patching solution implementations.
The ideal candidate for this role will have IT infrastructure experience in both Cloud and On-premises. The role will require candidate to provide technical expertise to build product features in and around cloud/on-premises to solve a set of business requirements. The role also requires planning delivery of features which enables organization goals (like cost savings and high user experience), increase in speed of product / feature delivery, reduction in time to market by following latest IT trends, plan of the tasks and backlogs in product team, Clear documentation, and knowledge base creation. and being an excellent communicator.
Task and Responsibilities:
- Assist in designing and implementing solutions that are part of Windows Product team as the senior most expert
- Understand the demands of the customer in IaaS area.
- Drive and innovate to achieve automations across Windows Product team.
- Ability to translate a given requirement to technical requirements
- Maintain the backlogs and current work items in Azure Devops
- Build working relationships with Siemens Healthineers and business teams
- Embrace a culture of continuous service improvement and excellence
- Stay current on cloud industry trend
- Overall 6+ years’ experience in IT and recent 3 years in hybrid cloud environments
- Experience with the implementation of IaaS in Azure (or AWS)
- Strong knowledge of technology and cloud topics including storage and network
- Ability to communicate concerns clearly and effectively, issues to other teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Azure, AWS certifications is a plus
- Strong knowledge in different Azure IaaS services and platform and with their associated limitations.
- Strong Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment
- Hands-on experience of Azure Scale Sets, Load Balancer, Azure Disks, Azure networking, Azure Monitor, and Log Analytics
- Experience creating VM images manual and using different tools like Packer script etc.
- Working knowledge in Azure Shared Gallery images
- Experience in Administration using Azure CLI, PowerShell and shell scripting.
- Understanding of Azure/AWS regions and associated high availability concepts like Availability sets, Availability Zones, PPG etc.
- Basic experience in migrating IaaS workloads from on-premises environment to cloud environment or cloud-to-cloud environment
- Knowledge of Azure Devops pipelines and Repos.
- Familiarity with OS Internals concepts, built-in diagnostics, Active Directory and Security
- Basic working knowledge in Domain joined environment, GPOs, Local policy, and Registry settings
- Understanding of Virtualization concepts and virtual system administration
- Familiarity with SAN/NAS, Hyper-V/VMWare, iSCSI is plus
- Familiarity with networking concepts including TCP/IP, NAT, DNS
- Working knowledge of troubleshooting tools including Sysinternals, Fiddler, Netmon, NetStat, Tracert etc.
- Familiarity with core OS services such as: SSH, telnet, FTP, NFS, DNS, DHCP, LDAP
- Support customer engagements - Work with partners on cloudification strategy
- Collaborating with other architects, DevOps Architects, and infrastructure teams to ensure a seamless deployment of all solution from development to production
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time