At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens EDA seeks a highly motivated technical program manager with the capability and strong desire to make a significant contribution to Tessent business. Tessent is the market and technology leader for silicon life solutions helping customers address their test, debug, yield, safety, security, and optimization requirements for today’s most complex SoCs. This candidate is part of product division to work with the field sales and technical teams for organizing important customer review meetings at different levels. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build a system/process at product division to enable the sales teams better to communicate with customers on important review meetings at both technical and business level
- Work with the field teams to do due diligence of ROI and productivity for the customer review meetings
- Manage the system and process so that division is lined up with the field teams and customers for the requirements of the reviews
- Coordinate teams for setting up right priorities, agenda, topics, goals and expectations for successful customer review meetings
- Centralize the
meeting preparation progress so that all things can be arranged in a timely
- Review initial agenda and help teams finalize the agenda and topics
- Help turn customer requirements into actionable items for stakeholders and call for previews as needed
- Help assign the owner for topics and call preview of materials as needed
- Coordinate with item owners and the field teams to make sure existing important customer issues are tracked, prioritized and status updated so that good summaries are in place for the customer review meetings
centralize all data, materials, issue list, minutes and action items for
critical customers so that the teams are synchronized
- Define a good process for the field teams to keep the issue list updated with right priorities
- Work with field teams to ensure the reviews of the issue list be scheduled and executed as needed
- Work with division stakeholders to maintain and centralize standardized materials like product roadmap and product introduction
- Facilitate teams to follow up on the action items from the customer review meetings
- Help collect and compile industrial trends and important customer requirements to find commonality for product marketing to drive roadmap
- Lead the efforts to resolve non-trivial and across tool domain but important customer issues
- Leadership in initiating and driving things to happen
- Great knowledge and experience on full DFT solutions including ATPG, hierarchical-DFT, IJTAG, BIST, compression, diagnosis, silicon learning and etc and experience with Tessent tools is a big plus
- Great experience and knowledge of DFT technology in different applications such as automotive IC, mobile and high-performance computation etc.
- Experience in digital IC design flows including physical design and IC operation
- Must have excellent understanding of different types of issues and be able to translate, differentiate and sort them into items that the stakeholders can take actions on
- Motivation of building great relationships with different teams both at technical and business level
- Great communication skill is a must, both written and verbal
- Very good at organization and coordination
- Great problem solving skills
- Very good skills in Microsoft office applications such as excel
- Some travels, both regional and international maybe needed
- Education: M.S.E.E or equivalent and above
- Minimum 10 years of related work experience
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.