What part will you play?
- In your new role, you will be responsible for the system and software architecture of KACO's cloud monitoring solution.
- You will develop prototypes to validate requirements and assist in the creation of system requirements
- You will also lead meetings on design decisions and validate architecture specifications and design decisions
- You will support the Head of Software in optimizing software development processes, managing, and leading projects and sub-projects, creating and optimizing detailed concepts as well as developing and implementing strategies for error prevention.
- In addition, you will support the team in creating software architecture and specification documents
- You will be involved in the selection and use of external software components as well as hardware components
- The basis of your success is a degree in electrical engineering, technical computer science or comparable training. A certification e.g. Solution Architect Associate/Professional, DevOps Engineer Associate/Professional is an advantage.
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services technologies and their application areas as well as in the architecture, design and development of cloud-native applications
- You have programming and database skills as well as previous knowledge of Agile methods and DevOps mindset including Continuous Integration
- Ideally, you have knowledge in the area of "Embedded Linux”
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English, knowledge of German is desirable
- Distinct analytical thinking, structured, independent and result-oriented working style, effective time and project management as well as high commitment complete your profile
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: KACO new energy GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time