Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
JOIN US! WE MAKE REAL WHAT MATTERS. THIS IS YOUR ROLE.About the Role
Site Engineering and Commissioning Engineer – Professional
- Knowledge on Testing and commissioning of Control & Relay Panels up to 400kV.
- Testing & commissioning of Protection Relays & Schemes for MV and HV application such as feeder, transformer, distance, generator, line differential, bus bar, etc.
- Protection IED : Configuration, Parametrization, Goosing, interoperability & integration with Scada.
- Configuration of communication protocols such as Modbus, DNP3.0, IEC61850, IEC60870-5-103 & creation of Data set, RCB’s & Tagging of signals.
- Retrofitting & trouble shooting : Retrofitting of Protection IED, trouble shooting and Replacement of CRP.
- Hands on operating knowledge of secondary injection test kit like Omicron, doble, Ponovo, Isa etc. & Auto Testing Method like OCC, State Sequencing, Distance & Differential Characteristics Test.
- Preparation of Commissioning documents such as SAT, Test Reports, Commissioning schedule Plans & MOM.
- Planning and execution of training courses and customer presentations.
- OS : Windows, PC communication serial/ IP
- Willing to travel as the role demands minimum 80-80% travel.
- Experience with protection & control equipment and solutions preferably from Alstom, SEL, GE, ABB,NR & SIFANG make IEDs.
- Knowledge on Process Bus Technology
- Basic knowledge on Networking and communication protocols.
- You are a graduate/postgraduate in Electrical, Electronics with 3-5 years of hands on experience in relevant area
- Strong Communication skill in verbal and written for customer interaction
- Adaptive and Eager to learn and work on new things/technologies
- Innovative, self-driven and disciplined
- Analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time