The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
• Work in collaboration with leadership to ideate and implement operational and people excellence projects
• Support to identify and address bottlenecks in the processes
• Support Developing ad-hoc applications in SharePoint or low code platforms
• Support Developing and prepare virtual, onsite and hybrid events such as:
• project planning meetings,
• management conferences,
• Support in the coordination of trainings
• Develop contacts with universities and professional schools
• Develop and deliver Presentations to senior management
We are looking for:
• A focused, engaged and organized team player
• You are people oriented
• You are a proactive and very dynamic person which contributes with ideas and boosts the energy of the people involved in the events
• You are comfortable with working and collaborating remotely via digital tools and channels
• You have the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics and you are able to work in agile projects
• Ideally you are familiar with
• You are Tech Savvy and you like learning new things
• You have organized events in the past
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (English is mandatory)
What makes us proud as an employer:
• The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
• Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
• Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
• Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
• 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with flexible internship hours, in order to promote work life balance, health insurance and support for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, LinkedIn Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a cool, relaxed, and always motivated environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time