Siemens Smart infrastructure intelligently connects Buildings and Energy Systems to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to people's needs and helps customers use resources better.
Our Regional Solutions and Services team (RSS) are currently seeking an innovate Sales Professional to grow our Fire and Security portfolio. You will be responsible for driving our fire detection, security, BMS & smart building/digital sales across the South of England.
This is a fantastic role in our growing business where you can help shape our growth in this market.
What will you deliver?
To deliver individual sales targets underpinning the strategic objectives, selling the Fire and Security portfolio through identifying, quoting and winning new solution opportunities in defined markets and within specific geographical regions.
- Securing orders against agreed personal targets (Order Volume, Margin)
- Growth of an individual’s funnel over an extended period underpinning branch expectation, leading to the setting and agreement of branch budgets for specific fiscal periods
- Cultivating customer relationships within targeted geographical areas to exploit all known potential investments, maintaining full transparency of customer objectives
- New solution opportunities also include migration projects for both Fire and Security either from within our existing customer base or migrations from third party solutions
- Introduction of the fire and security portfolio to a targeted customer base within targeted geographical areas
- Manage customer awareness, knowledge and training requirements of the fire and security portfolio, both current and future developments
- Ownership for the total bid and complete offer to the customer, including commercial contract content, price calculation, adhering to all stakeholder expectations throughout
- Defining a winning strategy with clarity and focus for all identified opportunities, ensuring buy in from, and alignment of, all internal stakeholders
- Interface with the relevant Customer Relationship Manager during the bid process, proactively engaging with the customer at an early stage, to capture the corresponding service opportunity. Highlight the service portfolio, absolute value and make all appropriate introductions
- Maintain strong customer relationships throughout the sales phase and into execution with full visibility to foster confidence and trust
- Adopt a continuous improvement focus, directing customer/market feedback and lessons learned throughout
- Full ownership of the company CRM tool and processes (SieSales), ensuring completeness and accuracy of all data, exploiting its value as a sales asset. Adopting complimentary remote IT devices and interfaces
What skills will you bring to the role?
We are looking for someone with an extensive network and experience operating within the Fire and Security market in the UK. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to introduce new solutions to customers and ensure Siemens are winning and growing business across the South East of England.
You will create and maintain relationships with key clients and ensure you represent Siemens within the Fire & Security market.
If you have a growth mindset with an appetite for learning, this could be the role for you.
We have a lot to offer, what about you?
The benefits package for this role includes a generous base salary and the opportunity for you to take part in our sales commission scheme. 26 days holiday, up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time