The Principal Solution Architect is primarily responsible to provide strategic and technical leadership for the delivery of high-quality PLM implementations aligned with the Siemens’ Advantedge implementation methodology.
Come join our team and be responsible for the design/development of the technical solution and provide overall technical leadership to Siemens and customer team!
You will be working with the Automotive, Transportation, Heavy Equipment, Industrial Machinery and Energy Services Technical Leadership Director. Experience in any of these industries would be a plus for this position, but not required.Responsibilities:
Provide strategic/roadmap leadership for the alignment of project/customer visions, business goals and requirements aligned to the Siemens’ PLM application portfolio as well as technical mentorship to the project team through all phases of the project.
- Act in the role of a trusted advisor to the customer and support executive level strategic roadmap planning and well as technical direction and oversight for implementations aligned to Siemens’ standard methodologies
- Ensure that Siemens’ Advantedge delivery methodologies are followed
- Assist Sales/Pre-sales and Engagement Manager(s) with opportunity support and in developing estimates, detailed work breakdown structure, and supporting accurate project/program governance
- Provide direct technical mentorship to the onshore/offshore development team(s) and ensure alignment of the solution design and technical delivery.
- Development of functional/design specifications for the project as well as supporting in-process gate/maturity reviews and governance reporting as needed
- Provide effective leadership to internal team members, customers and partners for efficient and value-driven project outcomes.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college, preferably with software engineering background, Advanced Degree may be substituted for shown experience
- 10+ years designing Teamcenter/PLM solutions
- Experience in the strategic and technical leadership of large software implementation projects
- Shown experience using Advantedge methodology or best practices to help implement the project.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to present sophisticated issues to multi-level audiences and optimally communicate progress, status and issues to internal and external Customers
- Shown leadership experience with executive level audiences
- Location: Any Major Midwest or Eastern U.S. City
- Expected Travel requirements: 25%-50%
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.