Responsibilities and Tasks
· System engineering project execution work packages. Study report submission of AC, DC Traction Power Supply (TPS) substations for rail electrification systems.
· Implementing AC/DC Traction study simulations including Load flow study, Short circuit study, induced voltage EMC/EMI analysis.
· Technical clarification and alignment with Project manager, Technical Manager, sub-suppliers, customer concerning technical System Engineering solution of electrification within the Traction substation.
· Technical management, planning and controlling of one’s own engineering work packages.
· Participation in technical liaison meetings with customers, suppliers and Siemens’ internal departments overseas.
· ? Support of sales departments and project management during both, the bid phase and the project execution phase. This is including preparation of System Engineering cost estimation and bid document support upon request from sales.
· Bachelor’s degree or above in Electrical Engineering in the curriculum of Railway electrification, Power system distribution, Power system control and protection and Power system quality.
Knowledge/ Experience/ Languages
· Knowledge of High-Medium voltage technology with good understanding of Power system calculation, manufacture and installation matters.
· Knowledge of Traction Load flow simulation. Preferable background and experience in Sitras Sidytrac simulation tool for implementing AC/DC Traction study simulations including Load flow study, Short circuit study, induced voltage EMC/EMI analysis.
· Extensive professional experience in engineering of Traction substation, Traction DC/AC switchgear, Electrical MV distribution networks, MV Electrical system protection with Digital protection relays, preferable on Siemens protection relays, i.e., Siprotec, Sitras® Pro, Sitras® MDC
· Knowledge in the areas of grounding, lightning protection, stray-current corrosion, fault analysis, Power quality, electrical safety and measurements in electrical systems
· High level of customer and quality orientation together with strong abilities in consulting and implementation
· Excellent communication abilities combined with strong interpersonal skills. Very good command of English.
· Knowledge of relevant European and International Standards.
· Knowledge of Engineering processes.
· 5 or more years’ experience in project realization, preferably in an international project environment.
· Experience in the railway sector, especially in the field of Rail Electrification.
· Experience in Design and Engineering of Electrical Substations.
· Intercultural experience.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time