Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Senior Software Architect (f/m/d) for Cloud-based SaaS teamplay Applications.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will join our cross-functional teamplay Applications team
- You will engage with our application portfolio for hospital department performance management
- You will take the architectural ownership of the assigned Software-as-a-Service offerings
- You will work closely with our DevOps teams located in Germany, India and China
- You will guide the teams during design, implementation, testing, review and operations activities
- You will drive continuous integration, continuous delivery and operations of the assigned services
- You will ensure that the assigned services run smoothly in our production environments
- You will write and review technical documentation
- You will foster a cyber security and data privacy by design and default approach
- You will drive the inventions and commercialization to obtain intellectual property
- You will evaluate new technologies and drive the respective implementation
- You will provide technical leadership and mentor junior software developers
- You will consult and support management with regards to cross-application activities
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in computer science, software engineering or a relevant related subject
- You have many years of professional experience in software development projects
- You have professional experience regarding software design and architecture
- You have proven experience in requirement engineering as well as backlog prioritization
- You have proven experience in data privacy and cyber security requirements and measures
- You have some experience in software operations
- You have shown system thinking in large-scale software projects
- You are very experienced in the following coding languages and technologies:
- You are experienced with state-of-the-art project management, software delivery and operations methodologies (Lean, Agile, Kanban, DevOps, Continuous Delivery, SRE, DevRel)
- This position may suit you best, if you are experienced in managing large software development projects and are familiar with the healthcare sector
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent written, verbal, virtual and live communication skills – English and German are good to have
- You have demonstrated the ability to interact with interdisciplinary & international teams and are willing to travel internationally on business trips (approx. 10-20%)
Depending on the experience- and qualifications background of the applicant, task enrichment into the area above the general pay scale is possible.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time