Sr. Solutions Engineer
Founded in 2012, Comfy | Enlighted is a Siemens-owned business on a mission to connect employees to the people, places, and things they need to do their best work. Our SaaS platform combines building intelligence, space analytics, and consumer-grade mobile app technology to improve the workplace experience for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, our fast-growing team balances the dynamic energy of a scale-up company with the backing of a global powerhouse.
What you will do:
- Troubleshoot and resolve Escalated technical support issues impacting Enlighted's global customers
• Responsible for uninterrupted Service for new implementations as per agreed service levels
• Perform product fixes as needed either directly or with Product Engineering assistance
• On time escalation & effective follow-up with Development & Engineering teams on highly complicated incidents
• Extensive creation & usage of Knowledge articles on service-related issues and topics
• Drive process improvement and increase knowledge share within the organization
• Work with the Product team to introduce product improvements into the product roadmap
• Upskill and train Tech support teams to handle recurring issues
- Bachelor’s in computer engineering, electrical engineering, or other closely related engineering discipline with 5+ years working experience
- Working experience with Linux
- UNIX/Linux shell scripting
- Solid understanding of wireless networking (802.11, 802.15.4) concepts
- Working knowledge of networking, networks configuration and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with internet technologies: HTML, java script, Java, application servers, rest api, tcp/ip
- SQL query language and relational database systems
- Understanding of hardware, sensors and embedded/IoT systems concepts
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of building management systems, and specifically BACnet protocol over IP
- Python programming
USA Candidates - This position supports a Siemens customer who requires all employees and vendors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 where permitted by applicable law and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
- Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience, Comfy :)
- Brand new, bright, airy office in sunny downtown Oakland steps away from BART
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Competitive salaries
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401k policy
- We walk the talk on hybrid work. Work where it makes sense.
- Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
Founded in 2012, Comfy | Enlighted is a Siemens-owned business on a mission to connect employees to the people, places, and things they need to do their best work. Our SaaS platform and sensor hardware combines building intelligence, space analytics, and consumer-grade mobile app technology to improve the workplace experience for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, our fast-growing team balances the dynamic energy of a small company with the backing of a global powerhouse.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Building Robotics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.