Responsible for measuring the quality of a product after integration of projects and bug fixes, based on repeatable automatic and manual tests. This involves designing and documenting, running, and automating test cases. Enforces and follows consistent testing standards based on published testing standards documents. Investigates root causes of defects missed during testing. Participate in functional specification reviews. Helps with test strategies, design, and evaluation test tools. Possesses and applies technical product or domain knowledge for a set of products and discipline knowledge, to a variety of activities. Maintains and demonstrates expertise in a product, or group of products that are developed or sold by the company; industry and process knowledge in relevant product areas; and technical knowledge in the particular discipline. Individuals must be able to perform most of the essential activities under general direction.
Summary of Position Requirement:
* Required to develop new test cases based on product features
* Preparation and execution of test-specification
* Ensure conformance to organization and project quality processes
* Perform intensive manual and automated product testing (functional and non-functional tests)
* Evaluation of test results, defects, and reporting
* Experience in Test- and Defect-Management
* Installation of Software to test on Windows OS
Prerequisites and Essential Functions:
* B.E. / B.Tech / M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical/Instrumentation/Mechanical)
* Test Methodologies, Scripting Skills, Test Tools, Quality Processes
* Good Working knowledge of Operating Systems and MS Office
* Excellent communication skills. Detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills.
* Knowledge of Industrial Automation Hardware like PLCs, VFDs, and Switchgears
* Designing of Electrical Schematics using E-CAD tool (Eplan, Autocad, etc.)
* Worked with Multi-Line Diagrams/Single Line diagrams
* Worked on Control Panel and Cabinet Designs
* Knowledge of P & ID Drawings
* Knowledge of Electrical standards(ANSI, IEC,etc.)
* Knowledge of PLM/PDM
* ISTQB or CSTE certifications
* Experience with MS Visual Studio
* Experience in Test-Automation, Preparation and implementation of automated tests.