We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
As a pioneer in the global building industry, we in the Building Products (BP) Business Unit team change how people live and work in buildings by connecting the digital and the physical worlds.
Are you passionate about data? This position requires in-depth analysis & communication of insights and provide marketing solutions. You’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside stakeholders from diverse backgrounds, gaining new skills and experiences within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Your new responsibilities
- You are responsible for the maintenance and development of our web tracking system
- You work closely with Marketing and Sales teams as well as external agencies to ensure the optimization of various online platforms
- You compile reports according to agreed measurement plans and communicate it effectively to different stakeholders
- You translate analytics into actionable recommendations to help driving results
- Utilize current digital, customer, and market trends to identify digital product growth opportunities
- Identify new processes to improve on the organization’s current deliverables and add value to the digital platform
- Be regularly updated on business results, industry standards, strategies, and best practices
- You are currently a bachelor or master student in Economics, Business Administration, Information Systems or equivalent
- You have some experience in web analytics, preferably with Adobe Analytics
- You have knowledge in statistics, are creative in PowerPoint and an expert in Excel
- Excellent communication skills combined with effective project management ability
- Dynamic team player, agile mindset, open to feedback and continuous learning
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Please bear in mind that you must be enrolled at a Swiss University (now and in the coming months) to be considered for this role
- Start as soon as possible or at an agreed date, for a duration of minimum one year
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time