Create a better tomorrow with us
Siemens Smart Infrastructures offers an outstanding combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer products, systems, solutions, and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation, air conditioning technology, as well as transmission and distribution of electrical power and systems for the low-voltage power grid level, smart-grids.
“Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?”
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the growth journey you’d like to take, move to Siemens to learn and to build a better real and digital future.
As the Head of Marketing and Strategy for Smart Infrastructure (SI), you will be responsible for the development and oversight of marketing processes, tools and resources that drive leads and business opportunities for SI businesses in Italy, hired in Milan and you report to the SI Head.
This position will be transverse to all SI Business Units, with the goal of build marketing standardization and synergies between and inside the business:
- Work with BUs leadership team, SI Sales, SI Sales Operations Head and SI Business Development Head to define the main sales and marketing strategy and plan
- Manage the annual marketing budget with finance and controlling
- Lead the SI marketing team and drive the SI strategic initiatives with Corporate Communications, Business Units and Head Quarter
- Identify, implement and deploy marketing, IT & Digital tools; set a marketing intelligence process to support data driven decision with HQ and divisions
- Drive the digital marketing strategy, tooling, process, and operational activities, define segmentations, personas and content strategy for each of the targeting customers groups and channels targeted
- Design the strategic position of SI business within the Italian market and put in place the right tactics and activities to reach such goal in the targeted segment/market
- Handle pricing process, reporting dashboard to proactive manage price in agreement with BUs and finance
- Drive Siemens sustainability framework DEGREE in SI Italy
- Coordinate the continuos improvement of Processes such as Quality, Product Safety and PM@Siemens supporting PMO function
- Manage the energy management activities
What you bring with you
Previous experience as Marketing Manager in complex and international environments with:
- Validated competences in digital marketing and IT tools, with data driven approach
- Deep understanding of modern marketing engine and process
- Strong strategic thinking and vision
- People Management competencies, with good public speech and presentation skills
- Excellent capabilities to influence organization without be the direct manager
- Champion in handling complexity, with effective collaboration in networks across businesses and functions
- Always strive to develop technology and ethical guardrails in parallel
- Be a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken
- Master's Degree, digital marketing specialization training is a plus
- European Work Permit
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone;
- Company Car;
- Cutting-edge tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either