Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
IT DF empower people by providing Modern Workplace experiences, We make the IT digital engine a reality.
Service Integration and Management (SIAM) is a methodology and set of practices that focuses on the specific challenges that come with multi-provider sourced delivery models. By applying SIAM, providers become part of an “IT ecosystem” focused on delivering value to the business. Key component of a successful SIAM model is strong collaboration between people. It is important for trust to be built up between all parties, which can be a challenge when the people are from different SIAM layers (Customer\Integrator\Provider) and organizations.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity.
Change the future with us
ServieNow System Architect will play major role in SIAM strategy by with simplified and state of art process designs using power of standard platform. The role is required to work with lead architect and service owner to assess current state processes and tools, identify ServiceNow platform solution options, define ServiceNow solution requirements, define ServiceNow growth roadmap, determine and define integration requirements, and develop overall architecture and implementation plans.
- Lead and deliver requirements, scoping and design workshops, ensuring requirements are well documented
- Provide expert level support and technical mentoring to implementation team
- Maintain deep, comprehensive knowledge of ServiceNow’s capabilities and constraints.
- Recognize and develop opportunities to leverage ServiceNow as a platform.
- As a senior technical member of the team, deliver hands-on configuration, development and integration services and serve in a delivery assurance capacity for all project deliverables
- Plan and coordinate all phases of testing and test acceptance; design and oversee development of testing related work products; lead test remediation cycles
- Must understand the Supplier SOWs and ensure suppliers are delivering work as agreed in SOW.
- Contribute to SIAM Target Operating Model, align roles, interfaces with the relating functions.
- Establish and maintain strong, productive, and collaborative relationships with the Service Owners.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- ITIL V3 Expert / SIAM Certified
- ServiceNow Certified
- Understanding of Lean, Agile and DevOps.
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities with the ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Design and delivery of ITSM, SecOps, Contract Mgt., AIOps, Discovery, Service Mapping and several automations
- Design and delivery of Integrations including API management
- Running workshops and requirements gathering
- Defining the best practices and ensuring that the implementation is delivered with high standards
- ServiceNow upgrades to the latest versions
- Building PoC/PoVs on various automations (Server build, Site Request, Etc.)
- Prepare roadmap and presented to Service Owner
- Design and delivery of Frictionless Delivery (DevOps, Jira, GitHub & Jenkins)
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- A proven expert in managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization, but specifically at value center / department head level.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Global. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time