Act as part of a Country Professional Services team, work productively with other Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives. Responsible for the delivery of individual project consulting and basic technical expertise in Siemens core product portfolio, for SISW projects throughout the project lifecycle (including implementation/installation, configuration, testing, deployment, production support) in order for the Siemens PLM Software solution to be delivered successfully and provide value to the customer. Under guidance and in line with project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption. Works on projects/assignments of basic to moderate scope. Actively participates in Country Communities of Practice, leveraging technical and industry best practices and templates to deliver project tasks, providing experiences to support continual improvement.
Minimum 3-4 years in software industry
Experience in Web Services.
Exposure to search frameworks like Lucene and Solr
Knowledge of test frameworks like Jasmine and Karma.
Experience to databases like Oracle, SQL Server or any NoSQL databases
Experience in Active Workspace Installation Configuration and Customization
Knowledge in Teamcenter Core Modules such as Access Manager, Query Builder, Organization, Structure Manager, Workflow Designer
Prepare Unit Test Cases
Support Estimations on various functionalities
- Troubleshoot and Diagnose client programs
- Has worked on Web Technologies – HTML5, CSS3, SASS, ES6 and Angular JS OR React JS
- Has worked on design, build, test and deploy Web Services.
- Works with minimal supervision on complex projects with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Exposure to Java, C++, ITK will be added advantage.
- Ability to adapt to any technology stack
1. Ability to understand and articulate complex problems
2. Good analytical and problem solving skills with excellent communication
3. Passion for continuous learning and knowledge sharing
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time