If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
With this employment opportunity we seek you to strengthen our Turnkey Business, which provides customer ready, fully integrated mobility solutions to our customers around the globe.
- You will become a central part of the team to create and submit the winning bid to the customer.
- You will assume responsibility to coordinate overall production of the bid submittal, meeting the client’s content and schedule requirements
- Together with the Commercial Bid Manager, you will take responsibility for the financial calculation and target pricing of the project.
- You will support the Bid Director in developing the project partnering approach, the winning strategy, and the set-up of the bid team.
- You will steer a large team of bid experts from several of our Business Units and external consortium partners and subcontractors.
- You will participate in contract negotiations and provide updates of the bid until contract signature.
- You will ensure that the relevant internal release processes are executed to ensure on-time submittal of the approved bid to the client.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold a master’s degree in engineering or economics.
- You have longtime professional experience in bid management / tendering of complex, international bids for large infrastructure projects.
- Alternatively, you possess longtime experience in project execution or procurement in large rail infrastructure projects.
- Profound technical knowledge on at least one of the different rail systems, such as Signaling, Electrification, Communication, Rolling Stock, is an advantage.
- You have fluent English skills and you are experienced in working in intercultural teams, and you enjoy international travel.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Miriam Beier.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time