If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
With this employment opportunity we seek you to strengthen our Turnkey Business, which provides customer ready, fully integrated mobility solutions to our customers around the globe.
- You will become a central part of the team to create and submit the winning bid to the customer.
- You will assume responsibility to develop an overall integrated project execution schedule to be submitted as part of the bid.
- In that respect, you will coordinate our different Business Units and achieve an alignment with the client’s schedule and execution requirements to create the winning project schedule.
- Where external partners are concerned, such as Civil Works Companies or Operators, you will coordinate and negotiate with these to create the execution schedule best suited overall to meet the client’s expectations.
- You will analyze and understand the risks and challenges resulting from the schedule and align ways to mitigate.
- You will prepare the bid submittal document corresponding to the client’s bid requirements as far as it relates to scheduling.
- You will support the Bid Director in his task to lead the bid team and the bid process to create the winning bid by creating transparency on all scheduling aspects.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold a master’s degree in engineering or economics.
- Moreover, you have several years experience in scheduling large, complex, international projects with several partners (internal and external).
- Ideally, you are familiar with the rail industry and its main suppliers.
- You are proficient in Primavera P6 and, preferably, Trimble Tilos scheduling. Gantt Charts and (ideally) Time-Chainage charts are second nature to you. Experience with resource- and cost-loaded schedules is a benefit.
- You have a will to understand the technologies and services to be included in the bid and to understand the necessary sequence and steps to be followed to implement the project.
- You are fluent in English, and you are experienced in working in intercultural teams and with external partners, and you enjoy international travel (c. 20%).
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Karl-Christian Gerbaulet.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time