Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!Meet the team - Video
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.About the role
Can you understand what a customer really needs? Can you respond to sophisticated problems with pragmatic solutions and spot chances to create real differences? If you're passionate about playing a role in sales, then you can’t miss this opportunity to join our outstanding technical sales team operating in the Nordics.
Technical Sales also known as PreSales plays a critical role in developing customer relationships and reach the Technical Win. Whether it's speaking directly to customers about business challenges, industry trends or the competitor landscape, you deal directly with customers to enable sales of our market leading industrial software solutions. This is an exciting time to join a team with a growing client base and be part of the one of the world's leading manufacturers of industrial software!
Initial focus area will be Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) with possibilities to grow into the full PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) scope.
For more information about MBSE please follow this link.Area of responsibility
- Understand the business value of MBSE and PLM which you easily can exemplify
- Experience in industries such as automotive, aerospace, defense, or heavy equipment in a MBSE context
- Comfortable and excited in selling software, be brilliant in presenting and demonstrating our solutions with good communication skills
- It is an advantage to have experience of Teamcenter, or equal PLM solutions from other software vendors
- Autonomous and flexible, able to travel for short periods
- Being able to deal with difficult and challenging situations
- Degree in engineering or related technical discipline
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Engaging with customers to capture business and technical requirements, considering their business needs
- Guide and challenge customers to understand the value of MBSE and PLM, as well as the larger scope known as the Digital Twin of the product, production and performance
- Prepare, rehearsal and execute product presentations and demonstrations, by your-self or together with others
- Participate and respond to customer requests for information (RFI), request for proposal (RFP) and proof of concept (PoC)
- Continuously improve as a PreSales, increase your knowledge within your specific focus area including the wider Siemens Xcelerator portfolio and industries such as automotive and aerospace
- Tight collaboration with your peers within presales, our R&D, sales, services with a common focus, our customers and to increase our jointly knowledge
- Build and maintain a global Siemens network
Sweden Stockholm and surroundings, other areas may be of interestWorking at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!#LI-JR1
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time