Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior Global Healthcare Marketing Manager (f/m/d) Cross-Company Solutions for Expanding Precision Medicine to communicate to our customers at a decision-making level as well as acting as an expert for our portfolio in this area.
This position can be filled in full-time or part-time.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You set-up and lead cross-functional teams together with Business Areas and regional organizations in order to create marketing material that demonstrates the value of our products and services across our product portfolio
- You work with specific regional organizations to create marketing content most relevant to customer executives
- You develop content strategies for digital and hybrid marketing campaigns, with a clear focus on customer value and business impact
- You analyze internal and external market developments in order to actively position our company, both in coordination with our offerings and in differentiation from our competitors
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master’s degree in medicine, natural sciences or engineering, biomedical science, or a comparable field
- You have many years of experience in marketing, consulting or business development in the healthcare industry
- In-depth knowledge of either imaging, laboratory diagnostics or advanced therapy markets is essential
- You possess profound experience in interacting with C-level customers, e.g. within top-tier global institutions in academia, healthcare industry or consulting
- You have experience in managing digital marketing campaigns for products and services and you are able to translate technical knowledge into language relevant to customers
Your attributes and skills:
- You show advanced analytical skills and the ability to structure new content into one, new cohesive and convincing storyline
- You demonstrate creative thinking and co-creation capabilities, a pragmatic way of implementation, and a pro-active working style
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English; German language skills are an advantage
- You are highly motivated with a proven track record of delivering results and excellent project management skills in the context of global, intercultural, and cross-functional teams across organizations
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either