Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. We are supporting customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in discrete and process industries. Our portfolio integrates – with a unique end-to-end portfolio across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals.
Join our Digital Industries as Commercial Officer with Order Management department and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
As a Commercial Officer – Order Management of Digital Industries you will be responsible for commercial and financial aspects of our product business in Saudi Arabia. This includes:
- Preparation of customer offers for assigned customers to support sales team
- Process customer orders by completing required documentation
- Ensuring correct booking of orders, revenue, cost and accruals
- Commercially manage orders according to general accounting principles & financial reporting guidelines
- Processing and execution of orders including delivery release, preparation of sales invoices with backups, submission of invoices to customer for acceptance and collection of receivables
- AR management including follow up with customer in close cooperation with cash collection team
- Regular review of orders, determining its status and closing them after completion
- Prepare and provide sales forecast for orders from assigned customer
- Resolving open items for assigned segment to reflect correct financial reporting
- Process improvements in order processing with focus on commercial part
- Relevant graduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent from reputable institute
- User knowledge of SAP is mandatory (Sales & Logistics module)
- IFRS-15 knowledge will be considered as an advantage
- 3+ years working experience in sales & commercial project management in a multinational company, preferably in Electrical & Electronics Industry
- Basic knowledge of Saudi VAT laws and regulations
- Excellent communications skills
- Basic analytical skills, problem solving and strategic thinking
We are looking forward to receive your online application.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time