Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Customer Service Project Manager be hired with a permanent contract, for our Electrification & Automation business unit in our premises in Milan. His / Her main responsibility will be to ensure that our projects related to the after sales market are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
He /She will handle large project or multiple small projects and will work directly with clients to ensure result fall within the applicable scope and budget. He / She will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible, and He /She will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline. Reporting on project status towards the customer and internal management.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because crafting a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the growth journey you’d like to take, move to Siemens to learn and to build a better real and digital future.Your Challenge
The candidate will report to the Head of Operation of the customer service team and will be mainly responsible for:
- Lead all aspects of projects for the customer service segment, that deals with the market of conventional and alternative electricity, in private, public, industrial, tertiary and residential sectors which includes the maintenance of electrical breakers and switchgears, as well as retrofitting and revamping of electrical systems.
- Responsible to define the project workload plan, follow progress in line with scope of work and deliverables till completion.
- Animate the communication within the team (Order Manager, FSR manager, Planner, etc.
- Active Managing & Controlling the project in terms of time, EHS, costs, quality, risks, change requests, claims.
- Reaching the project targets and reaching customer acceptance regarding defined acceptance criteria to be in compliance with external laws and regulations (e.g. product safety, environmental protection), internal regulations (e.g. signature authorizations, project decisions and agreements with customer within Limits of Authorities) and agreed customer processes.
- Develop a detailed project plan to supervise progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and bring up to management as needed
- Be a great partner with the client and establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors and factories (MV/LV switchgears, vacuum circuit breakers and many more).
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Build and maintain comprehensive project documentation
You should already have significant operational experience in leading a finance function or similar role with:
- Technical High School Diploma and/or Engineering University Degree (Electrical or Mechanical background)
- Experience of managing maintenance, retrofit and revamping projects.
- Mastering project management software tools (MS Excel, MS Project)
- Timely project completion with compliance to safety, statutory requirements, and good customer satisfaction
- Great customer intimacy, demonstrated soft skills in Negotiations & Conflictual conversations with customers
- Ability to anticipate deviations from plans and timelines, to manage and bring up issues at the right time
- Project Profitability/GM improvement vs as-sold
- Master forecast of Project Sales & Book to Bill & GM
- English fluency
- Think about everything from the customer perspective
- Effective collaboration in networks across businesses and functions
- Always strive to develop technology and ethical guardrails in parallel
- Be a role model for willingness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- European Work Permit
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
- Cutting-edge tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity!Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time