Jobtitle: Director Portfolio Sales (f/m/d) Development Cybersecurity
Location: Nuremberg, Germany and Europe
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You are responsible for developing and implementing global sales strategies for all DI PA DCP Cybersecurity portfolio elements aligned with all Siemens DI Cyber Security Sales strategy from Horizontal Cybersecurity.
- Representing the Business Segment DI PA DCP in the Sales team of the DI Horizontal Cybersecurity aligned with internal products and portfolio roadmaps as well as other sales or strategy related content.
- Collaborate with other Sales Functions, Segments, Business Units and key partners.
- Support internal and external Sales with Marketing collateral like technical articles and presentations.
- Drive development of regional sales strategy for Cybersecurity. Nurture collaboration between HQ and Regional Clusters to understand the market, gain knowledge, regional requirements, local challenges and derive sales strategies.
- Giving presentations and represent the DI PA DCP business on fairs and exhibitions in conjunction with the Cyber Security Marketing team.
- Being an internal and external ambassador and foster implementation of the standard’s requirements in our portfolio.
- Apply DI Cybersecurity offering as a lever to create pull through for our DI products & services across all DI Verticals & Channels in all regions.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have completed an advanced technical University Degree in engineering or economical business studies or similar
- In your past you have gained 10 years of work related experience in Industrial Automation, Industrial communication or in a directly related field with direct sales experience.
- Furthermore, you have long-term experience in global markets and collaboration across a matrixed organization.
- You have a deep technical understanding of IT Communication, OT and Cybersecurity. Certifications would be an advantage, but are not necessary.
- Intercultural experience in an international context is not new to you and you can deal with different cultures and expectations
- As a person you are assertive, driven and able to influence, motivate and hold others accountable to achieve results
- Excellent skills in interpersonal communications and presentation
- Your profile is rounded off by excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time