Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to handle the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from conceptualization, design, and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM), and digital manufacturing converge through PLM. For more information on our products and services, please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm
In addition, Working together to optimize production processes within the Digital Enterprise, Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) solutions focus on improving efficiency, flexibility, and time-to-market (more information: https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/mom/what-is-mom/manufacturing-ope...).
The Professional Services team ensures our customers get maximum value out of their investment together with Siemens and our Digital Twin. How? Implementing our integrated Industry 4.0 portfolio: integrate solutions for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Electronic Design Automation (EDA), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM), Embedded Software, and Internet of Things (IoT) supported by Siemens Advantage Success Program and maximizing our experience, PLM best practices, and tools to quickly and expertly deliver our values solutions.About the Role
It’s an exciting time here at Siemens Digital Industries. To support our growth Industry 4.0 portfolio in both discrete and process industries, the Professional Services department in Spain is looking for an Engagement Architect to extend our solution services selling area. As part of our team, you are the bridge between the Customer, Siemens Sales, and Services teams responsible for helping steer and facilitate services opportunities.Your responsibilities
As Engagement Architect you will:
- Actively maintain and develop relationships within customer accounts and drive the positioning and messaging of the customer engagement.
- In parallel, you will work together with the Sales and Presales team to identify and lead the engagement with all relevant external and internal Partners, advocating PLM and our values.
- Acting as a key member of the PLM bid proposal team, defining Services proposition with Sales, Presales, and Services teams both regional and zone ones.
- Present and pursuit project objectives, along with engaging customer stakeholders, maintaining organizational change management, and ensuring a successful PLM solutions implementation.
- Together with Subject Matter guides and Project Management, you will create different deliverables during the pursuit cycle like brief Solution Outline, Rough order of magnitude, Services Contract, margin calculation, and risk assessment, supporting the commercial negotiations and project initiation
- As a business results-oriented role, you must ensure that project proposals meet Siemens financial objectives, maintaining monthly and quarterly forecast/pipeline of future revenue and revenue forecasts for active contracted projects, along with systems updates as relevant
- Working together to optimize production processes within the Digital Enterprise, focusing on improving efficiency, flexibility, and time-to-market (more information:https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/about/businesses/digital-industries.html)
- Bachelor/master’s degree in industrial engineering or International Business Administration.
- 8+ years of proven experience in IT Professional/Consulting Services and relevant methodologies.
- Proven background in PLM-MOM technologies and solutions is good to have, preferably including Siemens Industry Software products implementation.
- Excellent project management skills; able to effectively manage and guide tasks and projects to a successful conclusion.
- Professional B2B consulting experience in at least 2 of the following industries:
- Automotive and transportation
- Aerospace and Defense
- Food and Beverage
- Strong customer orientation, communication, enthusiasm, and persuasion skills
- Focused on results and quality, with strong decision-making ability and organizational skills
- knowledge driven behavior, analytical mindset, flexible, internationally oriented
- Open to travel mainly around Spain and flexibility as the need arises (50%)
- Fluent in Spanish and English
As well as competitive salary and benefits, we offer a team-oriented working environment with some of the best minds in the business, challenging projects with exciting clients, and long-term career prospects.
Location? Ideally, you will be located in either Bilbao or Madrid but, for the right person and with regular travel a necessity, we’re open to discussing other locations within Spain.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time