Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design, and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), Manufacturing Engineering (MFE), product data management (PDM), and digital manufacturing converge through PLM. For more information on our products and services, please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm
In addition, working together to improve the way to help our customers to digitalize their processes in order to innovate their ideas into transformative products through the digital twin within the Digital Enterprise, focus on improving efficiency, flexibility, visualization, and time-to-market
The PreSales team is responsible for contributing to the sales process by providing technical or business development support, such as technical product demonstration, analyzing customer needs, and building customer-specific value propositions based on solutions offered, etc. We, as a team prepare and demonstrate our Industry 4.0 portfolio: integrated solutions for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Electronic Design Automation (EDA), Manufacturing Engineering (MFE), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM), Embedded Software and Internet of Things (IoT) through Prescriptive Selling approach to drive the customer toward our solutions, by proactively proposing our view of his needs and requirements.
About the Role
It’s an exciting time here at Siemens Digital Industries. To support our growth Industry 4.0 portfolio in both discrete and process industries, the PreSales department in Spain is looking for a Digital Enterprise Consultant to extend our Presales solution activities to the Digital Enterprise portfolio. As part of the software sales team, you will participate in the sales process to facilitate the sales of software. Engage with potential and existing customers to understand customer needs and high-level requirements. Support product and solution positioning by preparing and delivering demonstrations of the technical capabilities of the proposed solutions to customers. Speak with authority on our customer's business issues. Works on projects and/or assignments of moderate scope. The Digital Enterprise Consultant has a passion to transform the manufacturing industry and solve customer challenges by applying innovative ideas and solutions. You are enthusiastic about leveraging today’s innovative technologies to help our clients to succeed at every stage.
As a Digital Enterprise Consultant, you will:
- You will be responsible to consult our customers to become a digital enterprise based on our Digital Enterprise portfolio.
- Gather customer technical requirements, understand existing information technology infrastructure, and determine customers' technical needs as part of the sales effort.
- Support the selection of appropriate suites of technology and proposal development for customer DI SW process improvement which ensure the interoperability and effectiveness of the overall solution within the context of the customer's business.
- Utilizing knowledge of customer business needs, engineering, and manufacturing processes prepare and deliver demonstrations of SISW products and solutions to customers in support of selling efforts.
- Educate customers on the features, functions, and business benefits of DE products and solutions.
- Be aware of efforts to improve relationships with important customers.
- Build an internal network, initially with other Presales peers.
- Communicate sales, presales and customer needs to other internal organizations such as operations management, product development, and marketing.
- You lead and execute consulting projects at the customer site to evaluate the existing maturity of the customer, identify action fields and act as a trusted advisor.
- Working together to optimize production processes within the Digital Enterprise, focusing on improving efficiency, flexibility, and time-to-market more information:https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/about/businesses/digital-industries.html
- Engineer: Industrial, Automation, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Software.
- Previous experience in consulting, industrial digitalization, manufacturing automation, and enterprise IT systems.
- 3+ years of proven experience in software for manufacturing, planning, optimization development processes, and IoT.
- Ideally, you are familiar with the Siemens Digital Enterprise Portfolio.
- You apply your deep know-how of lean methods to analyze the customer value chain.
- Virtual commissioning approach knowledge and Digital Twin concept for processes.
- 2+ years of experience in software Presales.
- Technical experience in at least 2 of the following industries:
- Automotive and transportation
- Aerospace and Defense
- Strong customer orientation, communication, enthusiasm, and persuasion skills.
- Focused on results and quality, with strong decision-making ability and organizational skills.
- knowledge driven behavior, analytical mindset, flexible, internationally oriented.
- Open to travel mainly around Spain and flexibility as required (50%)
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
As well as competitive salary and benefits, we offer a team-oriented working environment with some of the best minds in the business, challenging projects with exciting clients, and long-term career prospects.
Location? Ideally, you will be located in either Barcelona or Madrid but, for the right person and with regular travel a necessity, we’re open to discussing other locations within Spain.
Siemens. Making real what matters.
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time