Do you have strong analytical mindset and ambitions to combine your solid controlling experience with top-innovative BI technologies? Are you communicative, creative and motivated to improve processes? Can you imagine yourself working in a flexible and changing international environment?
IF you say “YES”, then this is the right place where you should continue your career!
In the role of Controlling Expert with IT background you’ll become a part of international project team, which is running global financial toolset based on SAP-cloud.
What will you do?
You will act as project lead support and consultant for controlling- and finance-related topics for international IT team. In this role your main tasks will be:
- Verify requirements with internal Siemens-customers
- If necessary, coordinate it with Corporate Finance or other relevant teams
- Specify the tasks to developers
- Assure the output quality, e.g.:
- Check quality of financial KPIs, compare with official reporting
- In case of inconsistencies, being able to find out the root cause from both finance and technical perspective, including high-level checking of SQL-code
- Support customer acceptance and assure stabilization phase
What should you offer as a suitable candidate?
- at least 3-5 years of Business Controlling experience
- experience with SAP R3 (FI/CO/SD/MM)
- SQL basics (ability to understand the code, make “select” statements). Developer skills not required, but very much appreciated
- SAP Cloud understanding – as a big advantage
- education in economics or accounting (university or high school)
- English language, at least at B2+ level; communicative German - as advantage
- advanced Excel knowledge (pivot tables and formulas are must)
- growth mindset with strong analytical abilities
- motivation and ability to work agile and independently with minimal supervision
We also offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
- home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
- annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
- e-vouchers worth 90 CZK/day
- MultiSport card at a discounted price
- annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
- company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
- the opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
We will grant you proper training, support and we will help you to grow professionally.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time