Create a better tomorrow with us
Siemens Smart Infrastructures offers an outstanding combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer products, systems, solutions, and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation, air conditioning technology, as well as transmission and distribution of electrical power and systems for the low-voltage power grid level, smart-grids.
“Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?”
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the growth journey you’d like to take, move to Siemens to learn and to build a better real and digital future.
As the Head of Sales Operation for Smart Infrastructure (SI), you will be responsible for the development and oversight of sales processes and tools that drive efficiency and sales productivity inside Smart Infrastructure Italy, hired in Milan and reporting to SI Head.
This position will be cross to all SI Business Units, with the goal of create standardization and synergies between and inside the business:
- Provide support to Head of Sales of BUs for the efficiency of sales organization, work with them to develop standard sales processes and to strategically allocate resources across territories, channels, and vertical markets
- Work with BUs leadership team to define the best ownership model and portfolio for customers of vertical markets
- Coordinate sales SI 3 years business program becoming leading and facilitating acting as a change agent
- Standardize and align sales planning, forecasting and budgeting processes across BUs SI in Italy
- Oversee planning and management for roles, responsibilities, coverage and rules of engagement within the sales organization at local level
- Define the process and reporting to manage dedicated sales actions plan
- Identify metrics/indicators that align with sales growth strategies and use the data insight to design, govern & measure process, methodology & profitability improvements
- Develop and implement, in agreement with the marketing team, a solid lead management process and related analytics E2E
- Drive adoption and continued development of sales force automation platform (Sie-Sales) and drive data quality process
- Drive and support a continuous improvement culture to ensure sales efficiency; identify technologies that drive sales efficiency (configure/price/quote applications)
- Work with People & Organization to develop and manage the incentive plan and supporting processes across SI BUs
What you bring with you
A previous strong sales experiences in complex and international environments with:
- Consistent experience as sales manager, in execution and operations
- Excellent capabilities to influence organization without be the direct manager
- Solid understanding of data analytics scope and used to drive sales efficiency, with data driven mindset
- Champion in handling complexity, with effective collaboration in networks across businesses and functions
- Always strive to develop technology and ethical guardrails in parallel
- Be a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken
- Master's Degree, digital marketing specialization training is a plus
- European Work Permit
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone;
- Company Car;
- Cutting-edge tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either