Product Manager Simcenter MBSE
(This vacancy can be based in Europe or United States)
Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Your Objective is to make real what matters:
The world is changing and challenges from climate change to sustainable development are the priorities of today. The Siemens Digital Industries Simulation and Test Division ambition is to lead the simulation, analysis, and test market, having a positive impact on our world: Improve how we live, travel, connect and are cured. Whether the solutions be carbon capturing, electrification, or minimization of emissions, our tools are helping make real what matters. Model-based Systems Engineering (MBSE) is an integral part which helps connect the dots, not only for engineering design but the complete lifecycle.
To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an experienced product manager. Your role is key to leverage your keen eye to capture and understand customer needs and to create the best and most intuitive offerings for MBSE to improve how products are designed and built. A unique opportunity to apply your innovative mindset and skills working with likeminded people in one of the most advanced companies in the world.
You will extend the existing collaboration capabilities in our core MBSE products (Simcenter Studio and Simcenter System Architect) and define bridges to other solutions in our offering. You will create new ways that computational notebooks are used inside and outside of the MBSE space and you will drive more technical computing into this field.
Your Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyze customer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Specify and drive the product roadmap for MBSE in Simcenter
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Develop the requirements/user stories and collaborate with product development throughout the product lifecycle
- Review with development the best technical implementation
- Create mock-ups, develop demonstrators and training material
- Work with the research organization together with the product development team to solve technical challenges
- Create and communicate the differentiating positioning of the product offerin
- Champion the offering to internal and external stakeholders
- Engage with customers in sales, training, and feedback sessions
- University degree M.Sc. or higher in engineering, applied math, physics or computer science.
- 3+ years of professional experience, e.g. in product management, software product related (pre-)sales,product development, portfolio development or similar.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills in an international setting
- Demonstrated ability to create compelling presentations, videos, communication documentation
- Ability to lead multicultural, international cross-functional teams, regardless of reporting structure
- Proven experience in engineering design, simulation, or systems engineering
- Experience with Jupyter notebooks is an advantage.
- Experience with cloud technologies, like Docker, K8S and others, is an advantage.
Working at Siemens Digital Industries Software means being a member of the most innovative company, providing a wealth of growth possibilities, scaling multiple industries, nations, and cultures. We offer flexibility and great care for proper work to life balance - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software. We are an equal opportunity employer and value and promote diversity. At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future for the world and our employees. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time