At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management, and IT Infrastructure Management. Check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
With its 300 employees, Siemens Cybersecurity (CYS) works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future. CYS conducts research with internal and external partners, including leading universities and promising start-ups. These collaborative endeavors focus on a wide range of future technologies with a view to securing them with patents and supporting them through commercialization. CYS also provides development services for Siemens’ business units and supports them with methods and tools related to business excellence.
Join Siemens in our Cybersecurity team.
What are the responsibilities?
- Work in the central Incident and Vulnerability Handling Team (PSIRT) for Siemens products and solutions, mainly in the area of critical infrastructures;
- Design, develop, extend and maintain tools and frameworks for automation in handling of security vulnerabilities and incidents
- Closely cooperate with vulnerability handlers, incident handlers, penetration testers and tool developers in ProductCERT.
Your qualifications and skills:
- Excellent programming skills in Python (Django, Django Rest Framework), AngularJS, Bootstrap;
- Good experience with Docker and Dockerfiles, Docker-Compose;
- Experience with pipelining tools like Gitlab CI;
- Ideally you have proven skills in IT-security;
- May have knowledge or experience in Terraform and AWS.
- You have excellent command of English and ideally of German
What we have to offer:
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time