Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as Python QA Automation Engineer and work fully remote or office based !
As a Mid-level Python Quality Assurance Automation Engineer, you will participate in testing breakthrough Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software, which is used by our customers to create a variety of amazing products, from smartphones to satellite systems. We believe in Agile development, so our engineering teams are expected to be self-sufficient and perform without the classical management structure. Furthermore, these teams foster a culture that allows everyone to express their views, be a contributor, and grow as a professional.
Working for Siemens, will become a turning point in your career. Candidates should be open-minded and eager to explore new technologies and tools. After the first three months of employment, you will be expected to understand our workflow, integrate into our Agile Scrum environment, and be a competent and responsible team member
● Assure software quality according to project requirements
● Design and maintain Python automated tests to check the functionality of the application
● Troubleshooting automation tests issues, analyze results
● Preparing automation scripts to handle the installation and setup of the software
● Participate in product design
● Creating test plans for new and evolving functionalities for later automation purposes
● Collaborate within and outside your Agile team in an international environment
● Grow professionally together with your teammates
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Electronics, or a related discipline
● Experience in Testing/Quality Assurance processes and procedures
● Background in automated testing tools like Selenium or similar
● Knowledge of programming languages like Python
● Excellent knowledge of scripting languages
● Knowledge and experience on Windows and Linux operating systems
● Analytical skills, including an understanding of basic data structures and algorithms
● Proficient English language skills that enhance communication with your foreign colleagues (written is mandatory, verbal is a plus)
● Basic knowledge of the PCB (printed circuit board) design process is a plus
What we offer?
· Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance)
· Extra paid vacation days
· Work on implementations as product producer (Siemens) not a partner company
· Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens
· Support with relocation
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage:
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos:
Siemens PLM & MOM videos:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time