Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Managed Service division as the Network Operations and Projects Head and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented! In this role you will lead the high-performance Media Relations in the Middle East based in the UAE (Dubai or Abu Dhabi). While providing state-of-the-art and outstanding “classic” media relations, you will actively support the transition of the press office at the edge of the digital age.
· Advises manager and employees regarding daily, operational HR activities and processes for assigned organizations.
· Implements HR strategy and guidelines with assigned organizations.
· Aligns the regional HR activities with the business requirements.
· Make sure that all data entries are processed correctly in Workday & PNC.
· Reviewing the payroll register before the outsourced company proceed with the payroll payment.
· Act as key interface to HR Business Partner.
· Takes care that the assigned organization benefits from overall HR corporate programs and services, i.e. HR shared services, recruiting processes, and talent development.
· Sets up and executes unit related HR projects.
· Finalize after payroll activities.
· Full knowledge of labor law to be able to support in any legal cases.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
· Business administration degree
· 1 – 3 years’ experience
· Good knowledge of labor law
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time