Job title: Data Scientist (m/w/d)
Location: multiple Siemens Locations in Germany
Mode of Employment: Permanent / flexible working hours possible
About the role:
We are a truly international team looking to grow in future markets. We work agile like in start-ups with our colleagues out of different offices worldwide. Today we are looking for someone who likes moving things forward, initiates, analyses, builds, and shares!
Change the world of tomorrow with us.
- You will work closely with a team of specialists from the areas of digitalization, IoT and from app development in an agile manner to solve current challenges in digitization and implement usecases.
- You analyze data from complex industrial systems and find patterns and correlations in them, recognize anomalies and derive possible measures to optimize the operation of the respective system.
- Using AI methods, higher statistical methods, and data analysis technologies, you will collaborate with domain professionals. In thisposition, youhavethescopetocontributeyourexperience and own solutionapproaches and implementthebesttechnologiesforthis.
- Your developed solutions are the "tools for tomorrow" for manufacturing technologists and manufacturing personnel.
- Your understanding of Big Data is essential for the application of AI in conjunction with forward-looking software and infrastructure solutions in the manufacturing environment for our production units.
Your profile for "Making the future possible"
- Completed master'sdegree in informationtechnology, electricalengineering, mathematics, physicsorcomparablefields.
- Your severalyearsof professional experienceas a Data Scientist (scienceorbusiness) enablesyoutotacklecomplextasksusingmethods.
- You already have in-depth knowledge of AI and machinelearning, experience in dealing with controlsystems and digitalizationsolutionsis an advantage.
- Solid knowledgeofstatistics, machinelearning, and datamodeling and analysisis also a requirement.
- Experience using and workingwithcloudplatforms (e.g. AWS, SAP Hana, Azure, Mindsphere).
- You will developcomplexalgorithmsusingstate-of-the-art methodsofsignalprocessing, statistics and advanceddataanalytics, fromideatoimplementationfortheuser in theunits.
- You workwith different departments (national and international), so goodlevelof Englishskillsisrequired.
Wanted: designers of the future.
https://new.siemens.com/ - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
http://www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about Digital Minds at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time