Junior General Ledger Accountant
Job description, responsibilities and duties:
Siemens Healthineers Accounting Centre of Competence has been perfecting the accuracy and efficiency of Accounting and Reporting for 22 countries of Europe and Central Asia. We have been consulting on adoption of IFRS standards, implementing cutting-edge IT solutions, all while creating our own processes and so developing all-round Accounting Professionals.
We search experienced accountant with at least 5 years working experience in General Ledger and Report to Record, who will be responsible for our Slovak legal entity.
Your main responsibilities:
- General Ledger Accounting (Fixed Assets, Inventory, Provisions, Accruals, IFRS15, IFRS16)
- Monthly and quarterly IFRS closing
- Preparation of statistics and various reporting packages
- Support of senior accountants in complex accounting topics, projects and ad hoc requests
- Min. 1 - 2 years working experience
- IFRS and Slovak statutory accounting knowledge as advantage
- SAP (FI/CO) experience as advantage
- Analytical and conceptional thinking capabilities
Required education, skills and personality requirements
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
- University education (Master's degree)
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Variable and Christmas bonuses
- Stock Awards, Additional pension plan Contributions
- Bridge days – free extra paid leave, usually 5 days a year
- Company Smartphone with option for personal use
- MultiSport Card
- 3 sick days (no doctor’s permit needed) per year
- In case of sick leave 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, family care 10 days/ year
- Work how it suits you – from our New Office (Free Parking Included), possible Home Office
- Flexible Working Hours
- Yearly Flexible Benefit Budget
- Training program (ACCA, Language courses, IT and Automation training, soft skills trainings,…)
- Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergartens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1500EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time