Siemens Large Drives Applications in New Kensington Finance is looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to join our team and take ownership of their role in our R&D Financial Controlling team.
The Financial Analyst will report directly to the SCM Performance Controller with dotted line reporting to the R&D Head. The successful candidate will contribute to the visibility and forecasting success of the R&D team.What you will do:
- Complete yearly cost center budgets including resource utilization plans and project costing support
- Yearly rate development
- Service Level agreement development and execution
- Monthly P&L reporting for R&D team
- Monthly cost and project reporting
- Monthly forecasting at project level and P&L/BS summary
- Support audit requests
- Capital lead for R&D team
- CNI Reporting
- This role will support a Domestic and Global Team/Time zones
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in either Finance or Accounting
- Experience in Variance Analysis and Financial Reporting
- Sophisticated proficiency with Microsoft Excel (e.g. V-lookups, Pivot tables etc.)
- Basic understanding of Microsoft products (Outlook, Teams, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with Hyperion/Essbase
- Ability to transition from non-digital to digital solutions
- High degree of accuracy and very detail oriented
- In-depth understanding of Accounting/Finance concepts
- Proven understanding of SAP or similar ERP system preferred
- Highly self-motivated individual who requires and prefers little mentorship from manager.
- Excellent communications skills, including the ability to provide data in a concise and appropriate manner
Previous experience with Siemens processes or
- Experience in finance in a manufacturing environment
- Intermediate or Sophisticated knowledge of SAP, Tableau & PowerBI
- 3-5yrs experience in variance analysis,
At Siemens, our mission is to transform the everyday. We strive to better understand the need of our customers and of society. We develop technology with impact to transform the world’s economies. We intelligently combine the digital and physical world to create a better tomorrow
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.Why you’ll love working at Siemens
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Flexibility to work remote a few days a week
- Paid parental leave
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.