Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Convert Thermal Calculations into Construction/manufacturing Drawings and BoM for Turbine components in order to meet the design requirements in line with the customer/quality specifications.
• Must be aware of turbine components and its functionality
• Capable of selection of material for prescribed guideline
• Provide technical support to Factory/Quality for deviation from design during, erection & commissioning, manufacturing at vendors’ shop, assembly shop etc.
• Support the team and Manager for localization of imported components/services to bring down the total product cost, carry out Improvements based on experience, feed-back from project site and factory & Erection and Commissioning problems.
• Provide support to PM on technical issues, support and interact with vendors and supply chain personnel for finalizing the specifications and technical requirements in order to meet the product requirement, customer contract and targeted cost.
• Must be able to lead cost out and Value engineering projects for Business
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Engineering Graduate (Mechanical) with 5 to 7 years of experience in handling Turbine engineering activities
· Conversant with latest Codes and Standards API 611, API 612, NEMA, ASME etc.
· Well versed with AutoCAD for 2D drafting and 3D modelling tools such as Unigraphics Nx and Creo etc Must be aware of Teamcenter GloBus
· Must be aware of Geometrical & Dimensional Tolerances, fits, machining symbols, surface finish etc
· Prior experience of handling customer order engineering activities would be added advantage
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Mumbai. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time