- Works with the Community Product manager and Community Strategist to understand the stakeholders issues, in order to determine if a solution already exists, if existing projects can be combined for efficiency, or if a new project should be initiated
- Uses Community Product manager, Community Strategist and stakeholders input to help prioritize stories to ensure correct timing/appropriate business value for tasks completed in sprints
- Reviews stories with UX and leadership to better to understand the relationship between functional, technical, and strategic objectives
- Keeps product backlog up to date, visible, and transparent, allowing stakeholders, business teams, and development teams to understand project status and next-up activities
- Owns the sprint commitments and ensures that they are delivered
- Ensures that each story/task within an epic contains sufficient information and direction to be developed
- Reviews product backlog tickets with development team, ensuring that they understand what is required in order to complete a ticket
- Buffers requests to the developer team to assist them in staying focused on target objectives
- Removes obstacles and impediment to current development team work
- Works with development team and leadership to prioritize items for demos and reviews
- Plan/facilitate/participate in UAT with the business and development teams to provide technical clarity and capture bugs, feedback and enhancement opportunities as they are encountered.
- Reviews tested functionality with developers, matching delivered product to original requirements
- Manages drafting and delivering release information
- Helps the team identify release-related issues, helping them find options and recommendations, then aligns with project/agency managers for next steps
- The BA will be the first line of QA for the team and be responsible to verify the quality of work that the team di and if they met the acceptance criteria of the stories that they executed
- Creates and manages the product backlog for development teams
- Creates and refines stories for sprints
- Takes requirements from leadership and UX teams and places them into a story context within a project epic
- Prioritizes items in the product backlog to best achieve overall business goals
- Works with leadership, stakeholders, and project/agency managers to understand how to define functional requirements that meet required business value
- Learns the tools and solutions currently in use and how to utilize their functionality; maps potential areas for improvement in solutions they’re responsible for.
- Develop baseline development team performance metrics
- Track ongoing development metrics and forecast capacity
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Strong understanding of customer usage models
- Strong communication skills
- Stakeholder management experience
- Extensive project management experience
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.