- Defines Manufacturing solutions that span the full Digital Industry Software and Hardware portfolio with a focus on leveraging intelligent systems and manufacturing engineering, quality, and execution software, involving subject matter experts from the field and relevant business segments
- Creates unique solutions that anticipate future opportunities, uncovering and resolving unmet industry needs, by applying software-based solutions to key manufacturing business processes
- Establishes firm financial foundation for solutions based best in class industry process context and business value justification
- Collaborates with selected external solution partners to extend all of Digital Industries solution capabilities
- Supports definition of multi-industry and industry-specific solution messaging and value propositions
- Collaborates with Industry and Business Segment marketing teams to enable them to create compelling internally and externally facing campaign materials
- Supports industry solution go-to-market enablement for direct and channel sales organizations
- Engages with strategic customers to understand solution requirements
- Supports sale of strategic Siemens Digital Industry solutions
- Engineering degree – Mechanical, Electrical, Software, Manufacturing Operations Management, or equivalent
- Detailed knowledge of manufacturing business methods, processes and practices, with excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Concentrated experience in highly automated and data-intensive manufacturing industries. Experience working in multi-disciplinary manufacturing teams, in one or more of the following areas is highly desirable: Manufacturing Planning and Execution, Control Systems / Automation Engineering, Quality, Service & Support, Lifecycle Management and/or Industrial IOT
- Direct, practical experience with several of the following software technology categories corresponding to Siemens portfolio: MCAD, ECAD, CAE, PLM, ALM, Manufacturing Engineering, CAM, Manufacturing Operations Management (MES), Service Lifecycle Management, IOT, Factory and Process Automation
- Normal office environment. Can work from home, within 2 hour drive to a regional airport or possibly work from local office if located in most major cities
- This is a global role and it is expected that the candidate has appropriate freedom to travel in accordance with aforementioned responsibilities
- It is expected that candidates are comfortable in customer manufacturing settings, highly adaptive and comfortable in a myriad of manufacturing environments with the physical restrictions typically found in automated manufacturing.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.