* This role can be performed anywhere in the continental US.
Siemens Industry, Inc. located in Johnson city, TN is looking to fill a permanent position for a Software/Firmware Engineer. You will participate as part of an international project team to develop and release state of the art industrial automation products.
Contributes to the design, implementation, and testing of both software and firmware solutions for the Siemens Industry product portfolio. You will work in an agile development environment in a team focused on delivering effective and robust solutions for our customers. As part of this team, you will be included in interactions with domestic and international stakeholders.
You must have attention to detail, proficiency in problem solving and the ability to learn new technologies as needed.
- Education: BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- 3+ years of work experience
- Hands on working experience with C++/C# and a willingness to learn
- Experience designing simple Object-Oriented designs
- Excellent attention to detail; strong work ethic, self-motivated
- Good interpersonal, communications, and teamwork skills
- Experience designing, writing, and maintaining product code and automated tests
- Experience with simple drives and motion control solutions
- Able to analyze technical problems and provide solutions
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.