Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
· Plan, coordinate, monitor and support procurement activities for Capital Goods & In-direct Materials, for factory within framework of policies and guideline of SL and SAG with the objective of achieving and exceeding the business goals and strive for customer satisfaction. In addition to it following will be responsibilities for this position
· Responsible for Procurement of Capital Goods, In-Direct Materials, MRO- Maintenance, Repair, and Operations supplies, Site & Factory Labor Contracts, Employee Transport Facilities etc.
· Responsible for coordinating with Internal/ External partners.
· Internal such as Factory Production, Industrial Engineering, Maintenance, Quality, Admin, Safety, Engineering, Commercial, Sales, Project Mgt & Other divisional SCM colleagues.
· External Counter counterparts such as Vendors, Service Providers & Labor Contractors.
· In your New Role you will be responsible for Sourcing activities such as analyzing the user requirement, review the budget, time schedule & EHS / Safety requirements, draft the enquiry specs along with user department, identify potential vendors, float inquiry, provide clarifications to/from vendors & comply all offers technically with the help of user department, cost estimations, negotiations, TOCO Analysis, QES preparation & provide support for delivery & payment related topics.
· Improve supplier performance based on feedback through periodical review on product, services & processes to achieve improvement in cost, quality & time frame.
· In your New Role you will be responsible for evaluation of Service & Labor Contracts w.r.t. EHS Requirements.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· He / She should be Team Player
· He / She should be creative & solution oriented.
· He / She should Mechanical / Industrial Engineer
· He / She should have 5 to 8 years of relevant experience of In-Direct & Capital procurement in Factory Business.
· He / She should be able to do basic costing of materials.
· He / She should be familiar with Siemens Procurement Tools.
· He / She should be able to conduct the e-Auction on Siemens Tools independently.
· He / She should be familiar with EHS Norms for Factory & Site.
· He / She should be willing to visit suppliers at different locations / cities.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Mumbai. You’ll be posted at various Project sites within India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time