- You support the creation of software prototypes
- You specify, implement, test and optimize microservice-oriented backend components and/or web-based frontends
- You support and collaborate in performance and usability labs
- You support and collaborate in the creation of animated customer presentations and showcases
- You support the internal digitalization
- You are currently a student:in the field of computer science, business informatics or a similar field and have basic knowledge in at least two of the following areas:
- Understanding of typical cloud frameworks (e.g. CloudFoundry, AWS, Azure).
- Backend application development (e.g. C#, Java, Python and J2EE frameworks, RESTful or SOAP).
- Application Lifecycle Management (e.g. TFS, Git, ...)
- Test frameworks (e.g. Test NG, JUnit, Selenium, Mockito, pytest, ...)
- You can guarantee a secure handling of MS-Office.
- With your very good knowledge of German and ideally good written and spoken English, you are a strong communicator and well equipped for the international IT environment.
- Team orientation, motivation and the willingness to work in agile teams characterize you.
- You will work in a company that combines the innovative power of a large corporation with the flexibility of a medium-sized business.
- You will be part of a trusting company culture that promotes tolerant and open cooperation.
- You can perfectly balance your private life with your professional life through trust-based working hours and the use of mobile working.
- You get a perfect start at evosoft through an organized onboarding process
- You benefit from a wide range of training opportunities and benefits
Company: evosoft GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time