- As a Portfolio Solutions Manager, you provide the link with the business line’s international & EMEA marketing organization.
- You transform Global Marketing campaigns developed by the global organization into a country specific sales campaigns adapted to the local market. In this way, you understand, analyze and follow-up on local market trends.
- You set/adapt product pricing strategies and develop/adapt product positioning concepts by running competitive analysis.
- You coordinate scientific collaborations.
- You are responsible for customer communications on new or existing products.
- As the referent for the dedicated product lines on scientific & clinical topics, you translate your scientific knowledge and newly gained insights in understandable and usable marketing and sales tools.
- You monitor competitive positioning and the trends in your business area and give updates to the local sales organization and to the EMEA & Global organization .
- You build relationship with Key Opinion Leaders, participate in congresses and international meetings, and organize local marketing events for the customers.
- You support the Application team, HCS and IT Team with your knowledge and make sure they have the latest information to support the customers, for example by giving trainings on new products, and by supporting them to improve the workflow at the customer sites.
- You support the Sales Team in joint customer visits, prepare and support sales argumentation by leveraging quality product & solutions presentations. You assist with tenders by combining your knowledge with the knowledge of the company network of experts.
- You have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in Biomedical sciences, Medical Technology, Biochemistry, Lab technician or equivalent by experience.
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Automation & Digitalization or equivalent experience in related business.
- You understand SaaS (software as a service) and have a basic understanding of the Hospitals/Laboratory informatics market.
- You have a minimum experience in Marketing, you know what marketing is about and are familiar with the latest marketing and sales techniques.
- You have a very good knowledge of IT and business-related tools.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- You have well-developed personal and professional communication skills to effectively interact with regional marketing, global marketing, sales & senior managers within Siemens Healthineers.
- You are self-reliant and motivated, you take initiatives and act proactively.
- You have good presentation skills.
- You have commercial skills and are customer focused.
- A driver’s license is required.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time