Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As Siemens Energy, "We energize society" by supporting our customers to make the transition to a more sustainable world, based on innovative technologies and our ability to turn ideas into reality. We offer products, solutions, and services across the entire energy value chain. This includes three business Divisions: Generation, Transmission and Industrial Application; and also New Energy Business.
Your new role - exciting and future-oriented
Energy, Siemens Limited India is looking for a seasoned Finance Leader to lead Finance function for one of the BUs in Siemens Energy organization. The candidate should have a proven track record of running a great business while continuously adapting to the changing context in which we operate. The fast paced changes include the changing buying behavior of our customers to change in market demand from renewable integration & industrial segment to broad changes in macro trends – eg, commodity prices; demand volatility. Covid related disruptions are now business as usual.
This role will demand strategic and financial inputs and actions, together with the BU Head, to create a highly flexible, economically competitive organization as well as the right go to market strategies while managing risks to create sustainable profitable growth. This will of course also demand strengthening of the entire team through regular upskilling and changes to drive meaningful initiatives and actions. This position provides unique opportunity to grow the conventional business as well as build a strategy around the emerging business opportunities.
Role and the challenge:
· As a trusted partner to the Business Unit and member of the BU Management team, you drive and define guidelines related to Finance functions and govern the financial management of the business
· You lead the BU finance team and make people development, succession planning and diversity an absolute priority
· Together with the business you define the business and finance strategy to ensure the achievement of strategic and business objectives
· You will be accountable for the integrity of books and records, which includes an effective risk management and internal control system
· You are responsible for the BU budget and FC process as well as controlling
· As a role model for the finance community and beyond you live and promote ownership culture, you collaborate and participate, yourself and motivating your team, in cross-functional and cross-unit business improvement projects
· You lead cross BU and contribute to cross BU community’s, projects, and initiatives
· You will be responsible for the finance team with a matrix reporting structure and manage the team in terms of key staffing, career & competence development, performance assessments, diversity champion, interpersonal development, best practice sharing etc.
· You provide the Business Heads and your managers with financial assessments and guidance to meet business objectives and corporate goals
· The business volume in in excess of ~ INR 10 Billion
Use your skills to move the world forward
· You will be responsible for the P&L of a large Business Unit. The Business Unit will have a complete value chain of Business Development Projects and Manufacturing
· You will be a key member of the Division Leadership team, you will be accountable for the implementation of the Finance Strategy and the realization of strategic objectives and financial targets in terms of Revenue, CCR, etc
· You will be responsible for ensuring the correctness of books and records
· You will play an active role in taking decisions on finance related commitments in business
· You will be responsible for setting ambitious goals and driving a high performance culture
· You will provide leadership and direction is areas such as key staffing, career & competence development, performance assessments, diversity champion, interpersonal development, best practice sharing etc.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· You are professionally qualified with ~15+ years of post qualification experience; with last few years leading a business with complete value chain
· Besides functional expertise needed for leading Finance function in a business, you have exposure to different revenue models, different business models -eg, consortiums, as well as financing structures
· You have built and led large teams successfully in challenging business environment with multiple stakeholders and conflicting priorities
· You have strong internal and external network; and are able to engage with and influence Senior Leadership at CXO levels within and outside the organization
· You hold highest standards of ethics and integrity.
· You have had diverse experiences in your professional journey
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
We have multiple openings across different locations. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit phenomenal minds from all walks of life. We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time