Mode of Employment: Limited; 17,5 hours/week
Into work, get set, go!
Siemens Technology is the central in-house research unit at Siemens and as such occupies an outstanding position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It acts as a strategic partner to support the executive units with R&D services, protect the company’s intellectual property, and coordinates the collaboration with top universities worldwide and supports its standardization activities in all business units and regions. Through its R&D activities in Germany, USA, China, India, Japan and Eastern Europe, Technology helps secure the company's technological future and strengthen its ambition.
Change the future with us.
- You conduct applied research combining the areas of Trustworthy AI, AI Standardization & Regulation as well as Conformity Assessment
- You develop mechanisms to support compliance with the procedural and technical requirements for Trustworthy AI, including the AI Act and other AI relevant regulation and obligations towards European and national supervisory bodies
- You also develop methods, processes, and techniques to perform risk classification and conformity assessment of AI components in industrial settings
- You elaborate technical specification for the ensurance and verification of AI related regulatory requirements
- You cooperate with internal and external academic as well as business partners across multiple disciplines and take responsibility for work packages and sub-project management tasks as well as the writing of deliverables
- You will publish results on international conferences and journals
- You strive for a PhD degree in close cooperation with all extern and intern partners
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have a master’s degree (or comparable degree) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology, or similar studies
- You bring the motivation to align cutting edge trustworthy AI research with procedural and technical requirements to ensure the qualification / certification of AI components in industrial settings
- Skills in the fields of Artificial Intelligence (AI) ranging from Explainable AI, Robust AI, Data Governance, Verification of AI, etc. are beneficial
- You have good communication and writing skills in English and German
- You are a teamplayer and have high level of initiative and analytical & learning skills
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time