Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design, and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM), and digital manufacturing converge through PLM. For more information on our products and services, please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm
In addition, Working together to optimize production processes within the Digital Enterprise, Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) solutions focus on improving efficiency, flexibility, and time-to-market (more information: https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/mom/what-is-mom/manufacturing-ope...).About the Role
It’s an exciting time here at Siemens Digital Industries. To support our growth Industry 4.0 portfolio in both discrete and process industries, the Portfolio Development department in Spain is looking for a Portfolio Developer for Digital Manufacturing & IoT
The objective of the Portfolio Development function is to ensure that our sales & services organization achieves assigned revenue targets for each solution in our Portfolio. The Portfolio development role achieves the objective by creating and maintaining plans for their assigned product or solution domain within their defined territory, aligning those plans with stakeholders across sales, segments, and industry strategy. Further, they drive the execution of those plans through the appropriate sales functions.Your Responsibilities
As Portfolio Developer for Digital Manufacturing & IoT you will:
- Build and maintain a business plan for the specific portfolio elements that support and align with the Country Plan, while ensuring these plans are aligned with marketing, sales, etc.
- Identify and select the most appropriate global and local Campaigns for their chosen portfolio.
- Use market analysis tools to identify suspect accounts (portfolio suspects).
- Collaborate with a sales orchestrator or a tele-prospector for mature contacts for the suspects, and ultimately fill the pipeline with opportunities generated from the suspects.
- Collaborate with our Partners for their enablement on the selected Campaigns and the development of suspect opportunities and, this way, boost their business on assigned portfolio.
- Develop and engage in multiple opportunities, primarily in the identify and discover stage of the sales process.
- Provide feedback and suggestions for improvements on specific local and global Campaigns as well as additional needs of their territory to the zone or global Portfolio Development.
- Ensure adequate awareness and education for the entire chosen Portfolio within the country organization.
- Working together to optimize production processes within the Digital Enterprise, focusing on improving efficiency, flexibility, and time-to-market (more information: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/about/businesses/digital-industries.html)
- Bachelor/master’s degree in engineering or computer science.
- Studies in the fields of manufacturing, automation technology, or industrial internet of things.
- 5+ years of proven experience in SW or engineering companies, preferably in business development, presales, or sales positions.
- Proven background in IoT solutions, preferably including Siemens Industry Software products.
- Knowledge of the Iberian industrial landscape with experience in at least 2 of the following industries:
- Automotive & Transportation
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Aerospace & Defense
- Machinery & Heavy equipment
- Strong customer orientation, communication, enthusiasm, and persuasion skills.
- Focused on results and quality, with strong decision-making ability and organizational skills.
- Knowledge-driven behavior, analytical mindset, flexible, internationally oriented.
- Open to travel mainly around Spain and flexibility as required (30%).
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
As well as competitive salary and benefits, we offer a team-oriented working environment with some of the best minds in the business, challenging projects with exciting clients, and long-term career prospects.
Location? Ideally, you will be located in either Barcelona, Bilbao, or Madrid but, for the right person and with regular travel a necessity, we’re open to discussing other locations within Spain.
Siemens. Making real what matters.
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time